NorthStar Safety Training offers Fusion Safety Services Ltd. OSSA Elevated Work Platform course. This Elevated Work Platform (EWP) course is approximately 8 hours in duration and includes an instructor led powerpoint presentation, videos, class exercises, inspection and use of an EWP and written knowledge test.
The learning objectives of this Elevated Work Platform course are to ensure that students demonstrate an understanding of the following:
- Legislation and Standards as they relate to Elevated Work Platforms
- Employer and Worker Responsibilities
- Elements of Pre-Work Planning
- Load Limitations and Calculations
- Pre-Use Check and Visual Inspection
- Personal Protective Equipment Requirements
- System Components
- Working from Heights
- Platform Types
- Machine Specific Features
- Safe Operation
- The Training and Competency requirements
- Rescue and Escape Planning
- Recognition, Evaluation and Control of Hazards
Please contact NorthStar Safety Training at 780-395-3110 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration into or enquiries regarding this course and we will endeavour to meet your needs.
To request a refund or transfer, NorthStar must receive two business days notice prior to scheduled course date or payment will be forfeited.