NorthStar Safety Training offers Fusion Safety Services Ltd. OSSA Fall Protection course. This Fall Protection course is approximately 8 hours in duration and includes an instructor led powerpoint presentation, practical exercises, class discussions, videos, written knowledge test and practical exam.
The learning objectives of this Fall Protection course are to ensure that students demonstrate an understanding of the following:
• The OSSA Fall Protection Standard requirements
• Legislation as it relates to Fall Protection
• Fall Restraint verses Fall Arrest
• Types of Falls and Effects
• Fall Protection Planning
• The Training and Competency requirements
• Rescue and Escape Planning
• Recognition, Evaluation and Control of Hazards
• Completing a Hazard Assessment
• Fall Arrest Calculations
• Proper Donning and Doffing of Fall Protection Equipment
Please contact NorthStar Safety Training at 780-395-3110 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration into or enquiries regarding this course and we will endeavour to meet your needs.
To request a refund or transfer, NorthStar must receive two business days notice prior to scheduled course date or payment will be forfeited.