NorthStar Safety Training offers Fusion Safety Services Ltd. OSSA Fire Watch course. This Fire Watch course is approximately 6 hours in duration and includes an instructor led powerpoint presentation, class exercises, videos, use of a fire extinguisher and a written knowledge test.
The learning objectives of this Fire Watch course are to ensure that students demonstrate an understanding of the following:
• Legislation and Standards as it relates to fire hazards
• Employer and Worker Repsonsibilites
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Fire Watch Planning
• Types of Extinguishers, Agents and Classification
• Types of Fires, Classifications and Behaviours
• Operation of Fire Extinguishers
• Fire Watch Duties
Please contact NorthStar Safety Training at 780-395-3110 or email@example.com for registration into or enquiries regarding this course and we will endeavour to meet your needs.
To request a refund or transfer, NorthStar must receive two business days notice prior to scheduled course date or payment will be forfeited.