Hosted by YOGA ON TAP in partnership with MILL STREET BREW PUB, IRON NORTH STUDIO, and PHAT MOOSE, OTTAWA HULL-OWEEN NIGHT RIDE is Ottawa’s first annual Halloween beer bike where participants are invited to dress up in a costume as well as decorate their bikes for a recreational ride bridging Ottawa and Old Hull before heading back to the brew pub for a yoga cool down, costume judging, dinner, drinks, music and prizes! Proceeds to benefit THE ROYAL OTTAWA in support of mental health research.
- Guided Night Ride (20KM)
- Guided Yoga Cool Down with YOGA ON TAP
- Swag Kit
- 2 Half Pints (10 oz. each) or 1 Full Pint (20oz)
- Stand Up Dinner - Fresh vegetables + dip, trio of dips, Chicken Wings, Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Wild Mushroom + Goat Cheese Tart, Vegetarian Spring Rolls, Pull Pork Sliders, Mini Fish + Chips (please indicate if you have gluten free or vegan preferance)
- Chance in winning awesome prizes from our OMazing community partners MILL STREET BREW PUB, IRON NORTH STUDIO, and PHAT MOOSE valued at over $500!
- Working bike
- Bike lock
- Working head and rear lights for bike
- This is a rain or shine event! If it is raining or heaven forbid snowing on Halloween, the event will be moved indoors earlier with programming to replace the outdoor ride.
- Please be sure to dress appropriately for the weather conditions noting that the average weather conditions for this day in Ottawa is between 3-8 degrees celesius.
- Participants must be 19 years of age or older to participate.
- No experience required for biking or yoga.
- Yoga mats will not be required for yoga cool down.
- Helmets and working bike lights are mandatory. Riders who arrive without a helmet .....
- Bike storage security will be on site monitoring the bikes while participants are inside after the ride.
- Parking is first come first serve. Additional parking will be available at the War Museum beside the brewery.
- Bike storage racks will still be on OC Transpo buses at this time for those interested in bussing to or from the event.
- First aid and Ride Safe Drivers will be present for the bike portion of the event for a fun and enjoyable experience.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Yes. 19+
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Mill Street Brew Pub, War Museum (paid), Transit, why not just bike?
- What can/can't I bring to the event? Please bring your I.D., working bike, front + rear bike lights, helmet, weather appropriate clothing.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? We'd love to hear from you be it question, comment, or feedback! We can be reached at email@example.com
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? You bet! If you can't attend the event your registration will be transferrable to another participant to take your place. Reservations will not be refundable. Should you not be able to attend or find a replacement you will be creditted 25% on registration for next year.
- Can I update my registration information? Absolutely! Just reach out to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any chances to your information or regarding any dietary or physical requirements for the event.