OWASP Montreal - August 19th - MontréHack Web4kids
Monday, 19 August 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
Loading your connections...
OWASP Montreal - August 19th - Montréhack Web4kids
- MAIN PRESENTER: Jonathan Marcil
- ABSTRACT: WORKSHOP FORMAT, bring your laptop to play with Web and Trivia problems for beginners and intermediates. Theses exercises were part of the challenge Web4kids held at NorthSec 2013. It is composed of fourteen (14) challenges that will lead the participant to understand the basics of Web security weaknesses and practice the usage of diverse tools.
- BIO: Jonathan is the leader of OWASP Montreal and a Challenge designer at the NorthSec computer security competition.
- WHEN: August 19th 2013
- WHERE: Notman House, 51 Sherbrooke west, Montreal, QC H2X 1X2
- SPONSOR: Community partners MontréHack and NorthSec
18:00-18:05 Presentation of community partner MontréHack (Olivier B.) 18:05-18:30 Setup and help by Chapter Leader Jonathan M. and Chapter board member Laurent D. 18:30-20:00 Workshop Web4kids 20:00-21:00 Demonstration of some solutions and Q&A 21:00-... End of the meeting in a pub
Have questions about OWASP Montreal - August 19th - MontréHack Web4kids? Contact OWASP Montreal