It's very simple. We're going to get on a boat. Play some tunes. Drink beer. Share stories about Bob. Make fun of Kingston. Share podcast recommendations. And reconnect with old friends.
Registration covers the cruise fare and canapés on board. (There will be a cash bar.) All remaining funds will go to Simon's college fund.
- 7:30pm: Meet at docks
- 8:00pm: Cruise departs; revelry commences
- 10:00pm: Cruise returns to dock
- 10:01pm: Kingston pub crawl begins
HOTEL RATES & HOW TO BOOK
You are responsible for your own accommodations. We have negotiated discounted rates with the Holiday Inn Kingston Waterfront (the original PAB hotel) which is available for the nights of May 26, 27 and 28.
- Standard bedroom non-smoking, two double Beds non-smoking: CDN$174.99 (plus taxes)
- Executive Bedroom Nonsmoking, One King Bed: $184.99 (plus taxes)
- Overnight parking is available at a rate $16/night
The rate is guaranteed until April 26, 2017, availability is NOT guaranteed (unless you have booked a room). Since our event is the same weekend as the Queen's University convocation, book your room ASAP!
To reserve a room with our rate call the Hotel at +1-613-549-8400 ext.2660 and mention group name: “Podcasters Across Borders” or Reservation Code: “PAB”.
- Check in time: 3:00pm
- Check out time: 11:00am
In order to secure cruise booking, registration fee is not refundable, so your fee will help defray costs of the cruise and build up Simon's college fund.
Special thanks to Tommy Vallier for his amazing help and Scarborough Dude for being the elder.