Actions and Detail Panel
Paediatric Medicine Update
Wed, 10 May 2017, 7:30 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
The SJHC Paediatric Medicine Update provides an opportunity for health care providers to learn about relevant and recent developments in the care of children and youth. Lectures presented by Staff Paediatricians on a variety of topics.
Course designed for Paediatricians, Family Medicine Physicians, Medical Learners, Nurses, Interprofessional Providers, and/or Community Stakeholders, interested in children health.
Registration to open at 07:30am!
2017 - Paediatric Medicine Agenda*
- “Updates to Asthma and Allergies” by Dr. Charlotte Miller, St. Joseph's Health Centre
- "A New Spin on Treating the Skin!” by Dr. Miriam Weinstein, Sick Kids Hospital
- “Community Resources for Children” by Dr. Justine Cohen-Silver, St. Joseph's Health Centre
- “Child Refugees” by Dr. Anna Banerji, St. Joseph’s Health Centre
- “Immunization Updates” by Dr. Marina Salvadori (Keynote Presentation), London Health Sciences Centre
*Agenda subject to change without notice
Details on credit eligibility will be announced closer to the date of the course. Certificates will be issued by the DMERS following confirmation of registration at the event and receipt of evaluation materials.
Who Should Attend
Family Medicine Physicians, Paediatricians, Medical Learners, Nurses, and Interprofessional Providers, interested in receiving the most up-to-date information on children and youth health.
All participants are required to complete an evaluation of the session in order to qualify for CME Credits. The online evaluation will be emailed to the email address used to register for this event.