OTTAWA COLLEGE OF HOMEOPATHY
Patient Awareness Seminar
The Ottawa College of Homeopathy (OCH) invites you to attend patient awareness seminars conducted by Homeopathy in Ottawa. They are a collective of homeopaths and homeopathy students in the Ottawa-Gatineau area who are dedicated to educating the public about the benefits of homeopathic medicine.
Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine that treats the whole person as well as their disease. It is effective, safe and natural.
During these seminars, you will learn:
- About the experiences of patients who have been treated with homeopathy;
- The basics of how a homeopathic consultation takes place;
- How to explore what lies behind your physical and emotional pains;
- About the remedies that are used to trigger healing responses in homeopathy.
We kindly ask you to RSVP via the following options:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Calling at 613-241-0005
- RSVP on EventBrite
This seminar is FREE of charge!
The session takes place at the Ottawa College of Homeopathy, 210 McGillivray Street, on:
Saturday October 29th, 2016 at 2PM
To find out more, please contact the Integral Health clinic!
Ottawa College of Homeopathy
210 McGillivray Street