PTDI presents PCE BOOT CAMP - OSCE day Workshop.
1 day workshop consisting of back-to-back stations developed by PTDI to mimic the intense scenarios you may encounter on the exam day. Continual monitoring and feedback for participants to ensure you are doing this right! A group of Canadian trained registered Physiotherapist will follow up each mock station with a review and demonstration of how to properly execute the station.
The PCE BOOT CAMP includes our 200+ page PTDI: PCE CLINICAL COMPONENT HANDBOOK. This comprehensive handbook was designed to help guide you in your preparation for your Physiotherapy Competency Exam.
Our course is designed to prepare both Canadian and International Physiotherapy Residents for the Clinical Component.
Course material will include (not limited to):
Template of how to tackle specific types of stations
5 min stations, 10 minute stations, 8+2 minute stations, PEP
Areas of practice:
- Professional practice and ethics
Assessment and evaluation
- Obtain a focused history
- Conduct a focused physical examination
Interpretation, planning, intervention and re-evaluation
- Develop a treatment plan
- Perform an intervention
- Professional responsibilities
Course will include:
Comprehensive review booklet which covers the major topics you need to pass
- Includes detailed assessment and treatment techniques that you need to know for MSK, cardiorespiratory, neurological, multi-systems, amputations/post-ops, and pediatric conditions
- Includes relevant Professional Practice information that you need to know to practice safely in Canada
Connect with other PCE candidates who are serious about passing the PCE
Practice with gait aids, modalities, and other assessment and treatment devices.
Full email access to our team of Canadian-educated Registered Physiotherapists until you take the exam