Actions and Detail Panel
Peak Sales Performance Mindset Workshop Calgary
Thu, 8 Jun 2017, 8:30 AM
Peak Sales Performance Workshops Help You Increase Sales
Our Peak Sales Performance Workshops are designed to help increase sales by giving you a practical approach to sales skills and sales techniques using neuroscience and cognitive psychology.
Benefits of Attending a Peak Sales Performance Mindset Workshop
- Create a culture of peak performance through the enhanced attitudes and behaviors of sales managers and sales teams.
- Increase the capacity of sales managers to excel in performing high-impact leadership and management behavior.
- Strengthen the commitment to peak performance, including commitments to exceed quota, increase confidence and the behavioral strengths needed to excel in challenging work situations.
- Create the ability to identify and overcome internal roadblocks and the ability to handle tough situations at work.
- Expand self-awareness, positivity, mindfulness, no-limit thinking and perseverance.
- Part 1: The Foundation of the Peak Performance Mindset
- Part 2: The Role of the "Inner CEO" and the 10 Peak Performance Mindset Behaviors
- Part 3: Self-Management Tools for Peak Performance
- Part 4: Practice Session
- Part 5: Mastering the 3 Growth Strategies for Peak Performance
- Part 6: Starting the 12 Week Peak Performance Mindset Journal Program
What Attendees Receive
- Full day of training by a certified trainer
- Peak Sales Performance Workbook
- 12 Week Peak Sales Peformance Journal to support and reinforce new habits
- Access to the MindScience Video Library
- Lunch and coffee breaks
About the Trainer
Willis Turner, CAE CME CSE, serves as President & Chief Executive Officer of Sales & Marketing Executives International, Inc. (SMEI), the only worldwide professional association for sales and marketing, founded in 1935. As a trainer and keynote speaker on leading edge sales and marketing topics, Willis leverages his worldwide business travel experiences to convey an informative and inspiring experience for his audiences.
Willis serves on the National Advisory Board for DECA Inc. and is a past advisory board member of Kaplan University and the Graduate School of Sales & Marketing Management at Syracuse University. Willis has taught as an instructor in Sales Management at the University of British Columbia, Sauder School of Business and is a certified trainer who regularly teaches sales management and marketing classes in China, SE Asia, Europe and the Middle East and has been a visiting lecturer at international universities including the Sun Yat Sen EMBA program.
"I nearly doubled the team sales record. Shifting my mindset, not settling for hitting or slightly beating quota, and instead striving to double what anyone else that's part of this team has ever done in a month had a great impact on my results!"
-- Jim Sexton, Senior Account Manager
"By applying the visualization practices and developing a positive mindset and belief in my abilities, I got a hole-in-one on the very first hole. Not only did that experience forever change my confidence to my golf game, but I brought that empowered mindset to the workplace."
-- Christine Hanks, Account Manager
"The Peak Performance Mindset has completely transformed the way that ConnectAndSell Account executives sell. The team went from having 25 conversations a week per rep to more than double. We achieve the highest quarter in the history of the company. I've decided to apply the same formula and realized my dream of publishing my first book in record time – 90 days."
-- Chad Burmeister, VP Sales
"I learned what it takes to think like a peak performer. A person's mindset truly impacts their performance. I can't wait to incorporate this in my own sales training classes."
-- Ron S. Lavine, MBA and CEO
Note about registration fees:
Fees are non-refundable after April 30, 2017. Registrations may be transferred to another individual or to a future dated program providing a $25 administration fee is paid.