Actions and Detail Panel
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider - Apr 11 & 12
Tue, 11 Apr 2017, 7:45 AM – Wed, 12 Apr 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
The PALS course features a combination of small group sessions, multimedia presentations and practical skills stations specifically geared towards the adult learner. Our certified PALS instructors are a combination of nurses, physicians and respiratory therapists with backgrounds in pediatric emergency and critical care.
Kevin Middleton, RRT, BSc, MEd
Emma Wyatt, MBBS, FRACP
(1) RN, RPh, RPN (currently working with pediatric patients), RRT, MD, DDS, AEMCA, or IMG
(2) Completion of a mandatory pre-course assessment (included in tuition fee), and
(3) current Basic Life Support (CPR Level-C) status.
Health Profession students are eligible to enroll in the PALS Provider course if they are in their final stage of training and have successfully completed the PEARS Provider course.
Course Materials and Required Preparation
Mandatory pre-course preparation is required for admission to this course. Please to go our website for essential information:
Please note that the following Cancellation Policy applies to this course:
• Requests to withdraw from a course (cancel registration) can only be completed through the Eventbrite registration system. Please go to www.eventbrite.ca/mytickets to manage your registration.
• Refunds will be made according to the date of the request based on the following timelines:
More than 3 weeks before the start of the course = 100% refund
Between 2-3 weeks before the start of the course = 75% refund
Less than 2 weeks, but more than 1 week before the start of the course = 50% refund
1 week or less before the start of the course = No refund
• If you are unable to attend the course, a friend or colleague can be substituted in your place at no additional charge.
• To transfer to an alternate course date, you must withdraw from the course that you originally registered for and complete the registration process for the course date that you want to attend. Course withdrawal conditions listed above apply.
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawals requested 1 week or less prior to a course. No refunds will be given for “no shows”.