Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider - Joseph Brant Hospital - Feb 9 & 10
Thursday, 9 February 2017 at 8:00 AM - Friday, 10 February 2017 at 5:00 PM (EST)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
This PALS Provider course is intended for those taking the course for the first time, those who have been longer than two (2) years since last completing a PALS course, or those who do not regularly care for children in their practice.
Must be RN, RPN, RPh, RRT, MD, DDS, or AEMCA.
Must have current CPR knowledge and Skills at the HSFC BLS for Healthcare Provider (C) level.
Must complete mandatory pre-course preparations including online pre-test.
Emma Wyatt, MBBS, FRACP
Kevin Middleton, RRT, BSc, MEd
Course Materials and Essential Information on Preparing for your Course
Mandatory pre-course preparations are required for admission to this course. Please consult the following website for essential information:
Please note that the following Cancellation Policy applies to this course:
• Requests to withdraw from a course (cancel registration) can only be completed through the Eventbrite registration system. Please go to www.eventbrite.ca/mytickets to manage your registration.
• Refunds will be made according to the date of the request based on the following timelines:
More than 3 weeks before the start of the course = 100% refund
Between 2-3 weeks before the start of the course = 75% refund
Less than 2 weeks, but more than 1 week before the start of the course = 50% refund
1 week or less before the start of the course = No refund
• If you are unable to attend the course, a friend or colleague can be substituted in your place at no additional charge.
• To transfer to an alternate course date, you must withdraw from the course that you originally registered for and complete the registration process for the course date that you want to attend. Course withdrawal conditions listed above apply.
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawals requested 1 week or less prior to a course. No refunds will be given for “no shows” or "on-site" withdrawals.