Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider - NHS- St Catharines Site
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
The PALS program structure features a combination of small group sessions, multimedia presentations and practical skills stations specifically geared towards the adult learner. Our certified PALS instructors are a combination of nurses, physicians and respiratory therapists with backgrounds in pediatric emergency and critical care.
Emma Wyatt, MBBS, FRACP
Kevin Middleton, RRT, BSc, MEd
RN, RPh, RRT, MD, DDS, or AEMCA, and successful completion of the HSFC BLS for Healthcare Provider (BLS Level C) within 12 months prior to the PALS Provider course.
Course Materials and How to Prepare for this Course
You must adequately prepare for this course to be successful. Please allow yourself adequate study time.
Details on how to purchase course materials and essential instructions on preparing for your course can be found on our PALS Program Website at:
Please note that the following Cancellation Policy applies to this course:
• Requests to withdraw from a course (cancel registration) can only be completed through the Eventbrite registration system. Please go to www.eventbrite.ca/mytickets to manage your registration.
• Refunds will be made according to the date of the request based on the following timelines:
More than 3 weeks before the start of the course = 100% refund
Between 2-3 weeks before the start of the course = 75% refund
Less than 2 weeks, but more than 1 week before the start of the course = 50% refund
1 week or less before the start of the course = No refund
• If you are unable to attend the course, a friend or colleague can be substituted in your place at no additional charge.
• To transfer to an alternate course date, you must withdraw from the course that you originally registered for and complete the registration process for the course date that you want to attend. Course withdrawal conditions listed above apply.
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawals requested 1 week or less prior to a course. No refunds will be given for “no shows”.