What will you do when the ground starts to shake?
Learn how to prepare yourself and your family for an earthquake in 3 easy steps.
- Identifying the risks where you live, work, and play
- Making an emergency plan for the family
- Staying safe during an earthquake
- Building emergency kits for home, work, and on the road
- Creating Neighbourhood Emergency Preparedness plans
Reduce the risk. Be prepared, not scared.
Everyone is welcome. Free giveaways.
Free educational materials.
RSVP to the Crime Prevention Unit
Seating is limited; RSVP early!