Join a growing global community of recognized, respected and certified facilitators. Personality Dimensions® is used worldwide, in Canada, the United States of America, Mexico, Australia, Hong Kong, China, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, the United Kingdom and others. Once you become certified your certification stays with you for life, even if you change your employer or move to a different country. As well, there are no recertification fees, assigned territories, or continuing education credits required. In order to use Personality Dimensions®, individuals must first attend a training program to become a Certified Personality Dimensions® Facilitator. Since Personality Dimensions® was first published in 2003, over 250,000 people worldwide have participated in a Personality Dimensions® workshop. Certified Facilitators may: purchase training and related materials from Career/LifeSkills Resources or an authorized Personality Dimensions® distributor; promote themselves as Qualified Facilitators (Level I) both inside and outside their organization; organize and conduct Introductory and Applications sessions; charge for their services; provide statistical data on participants to assist in updating statistical profiles.
Who Should Become a Certified PD® Facilitator?
Personality Dimensions® is an excellent program to add to your facilitator and trainer toolbox. Many of those who have completed the training include:
- Management Consultants
- Organizational Development Specialists
- Career/Vocational Counsellors
- Team Leaders
- Human Resources Specialists
- Individual/Family Counsellors
What Do You Receive Upon Completion of PD® Training?
In addition to this powerful and practical learning experience, you will receive…
- The Personality Dimensions® Manual and handouts CD
- Building Blocks to a Personality Dimensions® Introductory Workshop with PowerPoint®
- A set of the standard reading level adult materials
- Your Certificate of Qualification
As a Certified Personality Dimensions® trainer you…
- will never have to pay additional licensing or recertification fees
- have access to all applications of the Personality Dimensions® system, and can deliver workshops on Sales Dimensions™, Retirement Dimensions™, Teambuilding, Communication, Work/Life Balance, Learning Styles, Conflict, and more!
Facilitator Qualification (LEVEL I) Program
The Certified Facilitator (Level I) Qualifying Program is an opportunity for facilitators to add a new dimension to their facilitator toolkit. All inclusive cost: $1000 + HST.
In this three day course you will experience and learn how to deliver Personality Dimensions® workshops for diverse groups and topics. You will learn about the historical and practical developments in temperament, as well as the importance of each component of a Personality Dimensions® workshop and the ethical considerations for using the model appropriately. Experiencing both classroom and hands-on, interactive learning you will: participate in activities typically used in a workshop; learn practical skills and knowledge of adult learning for facilitators; create and customize your own Personality Dimensions® introductory workshop; and learn about the various Personality Dimensions® products available, and their appropriate uses.
Participants must successfully complete an open book exam on the third day to achieve Certified Level I Personality Dimensions® Facilitator status, and should anticipate some homework on the evening of the first and second day of the program.
An alternative full day bridging workshop is also available and gives existing psychological temperament and type tool facilitators an opportunity to gain equivalent qualification for the Personality Dimensions® self-discovery model. A prerequisite is experience in adult education and facilitation as well as proof of qualifications from previous training. Facilitators will complete a half day workshop to transition from an understanding of other systems (i.e., MBTI®, MPTI®, True Colors® etc.) to the Personality Dimensions® model.
Participants in bridging sessions receive a full set of Personality Dimensions® manuals, Dimension cards, Traits and Characteristics checklists, and a PD in Action booklet. Bridging fees include the cost of certification as a PD facilitator. All inclusive cost: $600 + HST.
- small group (3-6 participants) interactive training
- a relaxed residential setting
- training by Personality Dimensions® Master Facilitator, Kate Jones, M.Ed., co-author of Great Parenting Skills for Navigating My Kid’s Personality”and Her Journey: Stories of Entrepreneurs; coordinator and lead author of Retirement Dimensions™; contributing editor of Sales Dimensions™
- all materials, certification and facilitation fees
- refreshments and light lunch each day (included in the package price)
- personal follow up support for 1 year as you gain familiarity with facilitating workshops