Actions and Detail Panel
Sun, 30 April 2017, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM PDT
Master artists Harp Sohal and Shannon Mann are ready to help you #getpinked! This class is for beginners who are looking to gain the skills to #PinkYourSelf! This class will offer the basics of make up and hair styling to help you look your best! From the perfect curl, to getting your winged liner sharp - we are going to teach it all!
The cost of this course is $599, we also have options to include lunch and/or include POS Cosmetics. All students will receive a fabulous goody bag and exclusive discounts! Due to the nature of makeup and various skin tones, some items you will need to bring accordingly. All of the items are available locally for purchase or can be preordered!
For Make up:
If you select POS Cosmetics, you will receive a #BeatYourFace Cream Contour, Pink Orchid Studio Pro Blush and Contour, Pink Orchid Studio Pro Lip Quad Morning After Nano, and Lolita Lashes.
Please bring the following:
- A desk size, or hand held mirror.
- Foundation (We recommend Make Up Forever HD Stick, available at Sephora)
- Concealer (We recommend, Nars Radiant Concealer, available at Sephora)
- Setting Powder (We recommend, Laura Mercier Translucent Powder available at Sephora)
- Eye Shadow Primer (We recommend, Paint Pot by MAC in Soft Ocre or NYX eye shadow base in nude)
- Make Up Brushes (We recommend any general set that includes a Foundation Brush, Blending Brush, Crease Brush, Blush/Powder brush, Thin Eyeliner brush, be sure to purchase some synthetic and some natural fiber brushes as you need both). As an example see the following http://www.sephora.com/tools-of-the-trade-brush-set-P379559?skuId=1508928&icid2=products%20grid:p379559 , https://www.coastalscents.com/collections/brushes-sets-and-cases/products/22-piece-brush-set
- If you do not select the POS Cosmetics option, please bring your favourite contour palletee (cream and powder), Eye shadow Palette, lipstick, lip liner, and false lashes. You can use the products recommended or products you already have. Feel free to substitute products for ones you love or are available!
For the hair portion:
- You can bring any curling iron or wand you have and a towel to rest your hot tools on. We suggest a 1” barrel. You will be provided setting clips and spray!
- Extensions (Optional, if you would like to purchase POS extensions please email us at email@example.com, you are eligible for a discount!)
We are so excited to teach you very soon! Registration will close one week prior to classes!