Actions and Detail Panel
Pipeline 101- An Introduction to the Canadian Pipeline Industry
Thu, 4 May 2017, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT
Schedule: 7:30 am to 8:00 am Breakfast
8:00 am - Noon The Session
Price includes breakfast and a 100 page book on Pipeline 101- course materials which you keep for reference
It is predicted that the next big story for Alberta's recovery in terms of jobs is in the Pipeline Industry. HR Minds Inc is pleased to host an introductory course on Canadian Pipeline Industry by one of the leading experts on Canadian Pipelines Projects. This interactive course is designed for those who would like an overview of the Pipeline Industry; specifically understand how pipeline projects are executed. Starting from feasibility studies, to planning, to design, construction to in-service, this course is designed in a way that the participants will not only get an introductory knowledge of the industry, but will receive an invaluable enhancement of their skill set and knowledge base as an oil & gas professional. This course is one of its kind in Canada.
Pipeline 101 - Course Content
Introduction to Canadian Pipeline Projects Course is divided into six major topics:
Pipelines & Products
Engineering, Planning & Design
Pipeline Construction Phases
Who Should Attend?
This is the perfect on-boarding course for employees (new and existing) in the pipeline industry, including EITs,
pipeline technicians, project coordinators, project control personnel, cost estimators, project schedulers, IT, Human Resources and Supply Chain.
Other Audience for this course:
- Professionals looking to transition and repurpose their skills to the pipeline industry;
- New, Existing and soon to be,employees of the pipeline industry; its a perfect orientation course for project managers, project engineers, project controllers, EITs, technicians, supply chain personnel, etc;
- Human Resources professionals of companies and professional recruiters who would be hiring and are hiring for this sector; and
- any other persons who would like to know about this industry.
This course comes with a 100 page Pipeline book, which will remain as a reference material for all participants of this course.
YOU WILL NOT GET SUCH A COST EFFECTIVE SESSION! Special Promotion:
- Refer 3 registrants* and you can attend for free!
- Refer 2 registrants* and you pay 50% of session fees.
- Refer 1 registrant* and you pay 30% of session fees
* they have to actually register.