PLANT-COMMUNICATION -- RECLAIMING OUR BIRTH-RITE
A weekend workshop with Pam Montgomery, author of "Plant Spirit Healing - A Guide to Working with Plant Consciousness"
Visit Pam at: www.plantspirithealing.com
This experiential weekend will include:
- Building relationship with plants through sensual awareness
- Communication through light, sound and breath
- Stepping into the daydream of plants
- Receiving a plant blessing
- Receiving a personal plant ally
- Traditional shamanic journeying
- Receiving the resonant signature of the plant through felt sense
- Focused breathing with plants called "Greenbreath" overcome obstacles, access healing and merge with plants
Includes all instruction, meals and accomodation.
St. John’s Convent and Guest House
233 Cummer Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M2M 2E8
Sept 22-24, 2017
Register on or by March 1st, 2017 and get an Early-bird discount: $535 CAD
Regular ticket price: $599 CAD
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free parking at the guest house is included with your ticket for the duration of the workshop retreat
The guest house is accessible by public transit.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Mark Kerwin at 416-546-3733 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.