Playground 2015 will bring together the brightest minds in sexuality education, activism and media to examine the ways in which the sexual and erotic play a part in our everyday lives. Everyone is invited to attend from those looking to educate to those looking for education. And most importantly, those looking to have FUN!
Over the course of 2 (and a half) days, a variety of workshops and presentations will touch on things including sexual pleasure, consent, rape culture, gender identity, kink, non-monogamy, dating, sexual / relationship fulfillment and more. Playground is an all-inclusive and intersectional event for every community to take part in and celebrate diversity.
Full weekend / One day admission includes*:
- Exhibitor area: where sexy toys and more will be available for purchase;
- Two days access to full event sessions including presentations, panel discussions and workshops;
- All social events.
- *Individual Session passes are only valid for one session at a time. There will be volunteers in all rooms checking badges / tickets and marking off tickets to enforce this. Anyone seen abusing the policy will be asked to leave.
- Refund Policy: Tickets are non-refundable (except in emergency circumstances up until November 3rd). Transfers are allowed up to October 25th. Please email us to request this service.
- Attendees must be over 18 years old as adult content will be displayed / discussed.
- Photo / Video policy: We recognize that some people do not wish to have their images made public and we will provide NO PHOTOS buttons at registration to indicate unwillingness to be photographed. Video recording will be allowed only with prior approval of conference organizers. Sessions may be video recorded with only the presenter(s) in frame.
We depend upon the discretion of our attendees to adhere to this policy. If you are taking photos or video, you must first ask permission from your subject. Anyone who fails to adhere to this policy will be asked to leave the conference space immediately.
Please indicate with a YES or NO if you are comfortable with your image being recorded at Playground and possibly used in promoting the event / social media. Applicable for full passes / day passes only. Individual session ticket holders can make this request at registration.
- Low-income passes are provided for those on a very limited budget starting in September. We ask that you use discretion when booking one of these tickets as Playground is a non-profit event that relies on ticket sales to cover our costs