Project Management Professional
The Project Management Institute (PMI) sets standards in project management and provides project managers with certification recognized around the world.
This course delivers the knowledge needed to take the PMP exam> It covers the Knowledge Arrear, Process Groups, Inputs, Tools / Techniques, and Outputs contained in the PMBOK Guide, as well as a broad spectrum of project management concepts expected of project managers in today’s demanding environments
If you're interested in becoming an accomplished project manager, this training will establish your understanding of all the fundamental concepts, processes, and procedures necessary to become an effective project manager. You will spend time concentrating on each knowledge area, and studying the tools and techniques, inputs, and outputs associated with each knowledge area. Specifically, you will cover the project management life cycle, project scope, project scheduling, team dynamics, and more. From there, you will build on that understanding so that you know how to effectively implement the strategies and practices discussed. All in all, you will gain all the skills to be competitive in your career as a project manager.
Project Management Institute (PMI)® is the world leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide. PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
About PMP Certification
PMP® stands for Project Management Professional. The Project Management Professional certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management, and it is provided to project management professionals, who clear the PMP certification examination. The PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the world's leading association of Project Management Professionals.
On completion of this training program, participants will be able to demonstrate a solid knowledge of Project Management tools, techniques and methods in line with the latest edition of the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge - PMBOK5
- Be well placed to clear the PMP Certification exam in the first attempt.
- Contribute better to his/her responsibilities as a Project Manager in an organization.
Outline of the Course:
5 Process Groups:
- Monitoring and Controlling
10 Knowledge Areas:
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Who Should Attend the Course
Project managers, Project Team Members, Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Project Leaders, Industrial Engineers, Program Managers, Operations Managers, Functional Managers, Information Technology Professionals Across All Industries, Including Engineering and Construction, it, Telecommunications, Maintenance and Operations, Manufacturing, Power, Oil and Gas, Communications and Marketing who wish to gain leadership and management skills
All Individuals need to prepare for Project Management Institute's PMP® certification exam as quickly as possible to successfully pass the exam.
Benefits of being a PMP®
Given below are some benefits of PMP certification:
- Globally recognized and respected certification: The PMP certification is globally recognized and respected certification provided by PMI, the leading association of Project Management Professionals. With 12% increase in number of PMP®/CAPM® certification every year, they have been made the de-facto industry standard for Project Managers.
- The PMP certification recognizes your expertise in Project Management: The PMP certification tells your current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge, which could be readily applied at the workplace.
- You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups: By attaining the PMP certification, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified Project Management Professionals.
- Better salary: It has been observed that Project Managers, who have the PMP certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the aforementioned certification.
- Better job opportunities: With the requirements for qualified Project Managers expected to increase exponentially in the future, the job market for PMP Certified managers will get better.
- Globally recognized by leading companies: The PMP certification is endorsed by leading companies. In fact, they encourage their Project Managers to have the PMP certification.