PMP® and CAPM® Certification Exam Preparation Training 2016 in Vancouver
This training series prepares you for the Project Management Institute's PMP® and CAPM® Certification Examinations. It is fully compliant with the latest PMP® exam specification and provides the 35 hours of project management education required for the PMP certification application (CAPM requires 23 hours of project management education if you have less than 1,500 hours experience as project manager).
In addition to this training, significant home study will also be required in order to pass the PMP or the CAPM exam. Detailed information about project management certifications can be found @ www.pmi.org.
1. Project Management Framework
2. Project Management Processes
3. Project Integration Management
4. Project Scope Management
5. Project Time Management
6. Project Cost Management
7. Project Quality Management
8. Project HR Management
9. Project Communications Management
10. Project Risk Management
11. Project Procurement Management
12. Professional and Social Responsibility
You will also receive the following materials as a part of the course fee:
- PMP® Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide - 7th Edition by Kim Heldman
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Paperback, Fifth Edition by PMI®
- A binder of lecture slides and additional information
- Note: In case of updates of the standard you will receive the latest versions of above listed books and slides.
Daniel Dittrich is a Senior Project Manager with more than 15 years experience in consulting and international project management. He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and has worked on IT projects in France, Switzerland, Germany and Canada. Daniel worked as a project manager for the European IT Division at Robert Bosch (the world’s largest automotive supplier with over 280K employees) but also on major projects for the City of Vancouver, the Government of Alberta and the Federal Government. He currently manages a variety of technology projects in the transportation sector in Metro Vancouver.
Daniel holds a Masters Degree in Information Systems from a top rated university in Germany as well as a Business Degree from a leading Business School (ESC) in France. He has extensive international training experience combined with the Train the Trainer Certificate as part of the BC Instructor Diploma program at the Vancouver Community College. Recently he has also been certified as Scrum Master.
PM Solutions reserves the right to assign another trainer with similar qualification & experience without further notice.
Time, Location and Cost:
This training program is conducted on 4 consecutive week days from Tuesday to Friday (8:00am to 5:30pm).
- Dates: November 22 - 25, 2016
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- All Instructors are PMP certified
- Regular - Cost: $ 1,499.- plus tax
- Early Bird Special (4 weeks before course start date): 5% off (Discount Code: Early_Bird)
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
A minimum enrollment is required to recover course costs. If that minimum is not reached, PM Solutions reserves the right to cancel courses. Full refund will be made for any cancelled courses.
Refund requests must be received 5 business days prior to start date. All refunds are subject of 20% of the course fee. No refunds will be made for later cancellations, however a substitute may attend.
When & Where
PM Solutions Inc.
PM Solutions is a Project Management Solutions provider in Vancouver, BC.