Are you looking for ways to increase cooperation, ease hassles and reduce misbehaviour without having to raise your voice, threaten or hit?
Positive Discipline offers parents long-term parenting skills that will encourage their children to think for themselves, become more responsible and have greater respect for themselves and others. The teachings of Positive Discipline are filled with non-punitive, respectful tools that incorporate kindness and firmness into parenting, help parents get to the core of their child’s misbehaviour, and bring more joy into the home.
You'll learn about:
- The benefits of using positive discipline
- The roots of misbehaviour
- Effective ways to deal with misbehaviour
- How to use natural & logical consequences
- Establish the connection between choice and consequence
- Skills that can increase your enjoyment & effectiveness as a parent
- Skills that can develop your child’s self-esteem and confidence
- Effective ways to teach cooperation and self-discipline
Refreshments, lunch and snack is included in your ticket price.