Actions and Detail Panel
Powering Up Your Personal Brand
Tue, 15 November 2016, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM AST
For members of the marketing and advertising community in Atlantic Canada:
Whether or not we have been conscious of it, we have all been building our personal brands throughout the course of our careers. As the communication revolution is increasingly impacting the shape of work, and the opportunities we are able to pursue, it is more important than ever to take command of our personal brands and manage them for growth and success.
Transition offers a unique opportunity for us to redefine ourselves and there is no better time to understand and present our ”best” selves.
This hands-on seminar will:
- Help you define your core value proposition
- Help you recognize what "fit" looks like to you going forward, the right role and the right organization
- Help clarify your messaging
- Increase your effectiveness with social media
- Provide an opportunity to practice your networking and marketing message
- Help you build your network and job search effectiveness