The U.S. Ski and Snowboard Assocation - the national governing body of the U.S. Ski Team, U.S. Snowboarding and U.S. Freeskiing - is hosting the world's first multidisciplinary Action, Acrobatic and Extreme Sports Conference in Park City, UT.
The conference is open to performance directors, coaches, sport scientists, strength and conditioning coaches, sport medicine practitioners and team managers for Olympic, X Games or professional action, acrobatic or extreme sports team(s).
Held at the Marriott Park City and the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Association’s Center of Excellence, elite coaches and support staff in action, acrobatic and extreme sports will be brought together for two days of keynote presentations, small group practical workshops, round table discussions and sport cross-pollination.
Speakers include guests from:
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association
- Cirque du Soleil
- United States Olympic Committee
- Canadian Sport Institute
- Multiple Olympians and X Games medalists
(Additional speakers to be added as confirmed.)
- Wednesday 31st May 7pm - Opening reception, drinks and introductions @ a Main Street, Park City venue
- Thursday 1st June 8am - 4pm - Mixture of keynote presentations, round table discussions and interactive workshops @ Marriott Hotel and USSA's Center of Excellence
- Thursday 1st June 6:30pm - Conference dinner at USSA's Center of Excellence
- Friday 2nd June 8am - 12pm - Keynote presentations @ Marriott Hotel
Pre-register today to be eligible for special early-bird pricing.
- Early-bird registration: $350 - Register Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2016 (official conference website will launch Nov 1st, 2016)
- Hotel: $129.00 per room, per night (don't confirm hotel room until after official registration).