Actions and Detail Panel
Prenatal in a Day Group Courses Cochrane
Sat, 11 March 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM MST
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- My objective approach – Healthy Baby/Healthy Mom
- Emotional and mental aspects of labor
- Focusing on the normalcy of birth
- Events of late pregnancy and labour (time sequence)
- Medical options for pain relief in labour
1:00 pm – 4:15 pm
- Discussion re: Pain – natural coping mechanisms
- Labor: coping, comfort and breathing skills
- Supporting a woman in labor
- Strategies to survive the postpartum period
- Dunstan Baby Language (as seen on Oprah)
- Breastfeeding – getting off to a great start
- Newborn Care
WHAT TO BRING
Please bring a notebook, snacks, refreshments and pillows and / or a yoga mat to lounge with. It is recommended that you dress comfortably for the day. Please bring a doll / stuffed animal, a diaper and a receiving blanket (this is for our postpartum segment).
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
FREE PARKING IN COCHRANE IS LOCATED IN THE LOT IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING IF YOU ARE LOST PLEASE CALL MY CELL PHONE 778 628 2698.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Your answer goes here