This workshop will look at simplifying bringing in process innovations in organizations. We start with identifying what process innovation is and discuss goals around process innovation. From there the workshop examines the steps necessary to bring in process innovation. We will discuss catalyst’s role in reducing time to bring in a new process and how to increase and smooth out adoption of new processes.
Participants are encouraged to bring in a process they are either looking to innovate or a process they have ideas on how to innovate.
- What makes a process innovative?
- Goals for process innovation
- Selling Process Innovation
- Identifying Catalysts and Communicating
- Creating road map for process innovation
- Team Members and Stakeholders
- Execution and Measuring Success