Do you want to measure your progress towards your mission, but don’t know where to start? At this workshop, you’ll learn the basics of developing and using your own evaluation plan so you can prove your successes and improve your services.
As a participant you will:
- Learn how to build an evaluation framework
- Review how to develop better evaluation questions
- Explore basic quantitative and qualitative data analysis techniques
- Gain knowledge on sharing evaluation results and writing recommendations
- Receive templates, tools and resources to help with the development and execution of your evaluation plan
- Beginners in evaluation
- Individuals assigned with evaluation tasks
- Individuals from organizations or programs that have a clearly articulated program design (i.e. a logic model, theory of change, etc.)
- If you do not have a solid program design, you may want to consider enrolling in “Starting with Why: The How To’s of Program Design” prior to taking this workshop.
- Date: March 2, 2017
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Facilitator: Andrea Young
- Location: Propellus Boardroom, Floor 11, Kahanoff Centre, 1170 105 - 12 Avenue SE
- Pricing: Member $50.00 Non-Member $100.00
- Refreshments and light snacks will be provided
Workshop Registration and Cancellation Policies:
There is a maximum of two registrants per organization. If you have more than two colleagues interested in registering for the workshop, consider signing up for a facilitated learning session! Contact Lori DeLuca at (403) 231-1439 or firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
To cancel your registration, please notify a Propellus staff member at (403) 265-5633 or email@example.com 24 hours in advance of the workshop, in which a full refund can be given at that time. Last minute cancellations and no shows will have the option to transfer their registration to another workshop within the same year, otherwise no refund will be given.