Actions and Detail Panel
Providing Great Service: Satisfying Your Customer
Tue, 25 April 2017, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM ADT
In any business, customers are important!
Do you believe that? Do your employees believe that?
On April 25, spend the morning immersed in group discussions during this dynamic workshop all designed to satisfy the customers you do have, and help the new ones you hope to have.
You will leave this workshop feeling energized and inspired, along with expanding your knowledge of:
- How and where do you offer customer service
- Customer service skills that every employee needs
- Adapting your style to win over the customer.
- Who is your target audience? Is your staff aware?
- Crafting your customer service message, style and business processes and make them align for superior customer service
- Tips and tricks of customer service for small businesses, contact centres, gov't
8am-12 noon (continential breakfast and nutrition break included)
Facilitated by: Tina Richardson, T Richardson & Associates
Tina Richardson is an entrepreneur, speaker, writer, motivator, facilitator and a strong community advocate. She has extensive experience in business and leadership coaching, leading teams in the IT, social media, direct sales and financial sectors. Tina has been recognized for superior communication and interpersonal skills, as well as organizational and customer service abilities. She has demonstrated expertise in utilizing social media strategies and solutions to achieve business objectives while maintaining her passion in serving others and helping businesses thrive.
**This workshop is brought to you in partnership by NBCC's OASIS program, National Bank of Canada, Newcastle Business District, Miramichi Chamber of Commerce, CBDC Northumberland. **