Actions and Detail Panel
Public participation in the planning process - Session B
Mon, 3 April 2017, 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM EDT
The City of Kingstson is interested in improving the planning process for applications that are considered by the planning committee to ensure that:
- The public has an opportunity to provide meaningful feedback at key times during the planning process;
- The requests being made in applications can be easily understood by the public;
- Minimum provincial requirements are met; and
- Decisions made on planning applications are easily understood by the public and applicants.
- Offer your input: Consultation
As part of the review of public participation in the planning process, the City is hosting two-hour focus group sessions on April 3, 2017 to gather feedback on the current process. Space is limited. Register early to ensure your get your preferred time.