Quarry Tech is a one-day workshop focused on the latest technologies designed for optimizing quarry operations. This one-day event, exclusively for quarry owners and operators, will offer attendees case studies and panel sessions presented by industry experts covering a wide variety of topics including telematics, drones, automated vehicles, crushers, conveyors, emissions-reduction technologies, water conservation, dust and noise control.
Who should attend:
- Quarry operations managers/owners
- Process engineers
- Optimization staff
- Design consultants
- Fleet managers
What you will learn:
- The latest drone technologies and their applications for the aggregates industries.
- How a $30-million electric test site in Sweden has the potential to significantly reduce operating costs in certain transportation stages in quarries through the use of electric and automated vehicles.
- The latest advancements in telematics and how they will help optimize your fleet operations and reduce operating costs.
- The latest in washing technologies and crushing technologies.
- Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in quarry operations today.
- Tips for reducing dust and noise in quarries.
- Choosing the right screen media for your operations.