Actions and Detail Panel
QuickBooks Online Version – Introduction/Intermediate topics
Wed, 19 October 2016, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM ADT
*Note – this course will cover topics related to QuickBooks Online, but it will be held in person.
Topics covered include:
- Revenue: invoices, sales receipts, credit memos
- Expenses: credit cards, cheques, bills and bill payments
- Banking: deposits, transfers, reconciliation
- HST: filing, adjustments, and common errors
- Error correction: finding transactions and correcting.
- Other tips and tricks
- Question period: bring your questions, and we’ll cover as many as time permits.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is free parking available onsite.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Bring your laptop if possible, but not mandatory.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Call 902-468-1949 x 21
or email email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes! You can transfer your ticket to someone else if you can't make it.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, printed ticket is not required.
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately, no refunds are available for this seminar.