Radically Connected! Networking in a Millennial World
Millennials face unique issues in today's world. Technology has certainly made the world smaller, accessible, and simpler...but for some, we've also lost our confidence and vital social skills when it comes to connecting face to face.
Landing a great job after graduation, rising up the corporate ladder, exapnding your social circles, and growing your clientele and referral base in your burgeoning entrepreneurial endeavors all depend on one very important skill: NETWORKING!
This new training series is for those of you between the ages of 19-35 to address your unique networking challenges. Whether you are still in school, a recent grad, or green in your career or business, this class will help you develop the confidence and skills you need to network with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
- social anxiety
- how to network as an introvert
- maximizing your networking opportunities while in school
- utilizing your networks to land your next job
- building your professional networks at work
- how to connect and leave a lasting impression
- solid tips and techniques to make you a natural at any social event
- you're unique questions, challenges, or obstacles
- and more!
Be a part of creating this class and come armed with your specific questions, challenges, and obstacles. Join us as we dig down into what it means to network in today's world and how to do it your way!
Seats are limited to 8 participants in order to keep the group small and interactive. Come ready to take notes and ask your questions!