Have you ever wanted to learn Raindrop Technique to use on your family? Would you like to be able to learn about the benefits Raindrop can do for you? Rhonda Adrian will be teaching a class on Saturday November 12, 10am- 4pm at Earths Essentials in Leduc, 4710D-50 ave.
This is first 14 people paid on The Eventbrite link created will be registered.
If you need a Raindrop kit contact Heather Doll by Monday and she will make it happen.
Rhonda will talk about the benefits of raindrop and the history and then do a demo for everyone to watch how its done. In the course you will receive and give a raindrop.
WHAT TO BRING:
1. Table- if you have a table please bring one with you. If you don’t please let Kevin/Patty know. It will be 2 people/table.
2. Towels- I use hand towels. Please bring 3
3. Raindrop Oils (kit)- If you have the oils in single form, you can bring those too.
4. Sheets/blankets for the table- 1 sheet to cover the table. Blankets to cover yourself while you receive the raindrop.
5. Water bottle- to keep yourself hydrated.
7. Short nails- you will be working on each other and nothing worse than someone digging into your skin with long nails. HAHA
8. Eager to learn and have some fun!