Actions and Detail Panel
Raindrop Technique Basic Training
Sat, 22 October 2016, 2:30 PM – 8:00 PM CST
In this class, we will talk about the benefits and the history of the Raindrop Technique and how you can use this Technique for your family. This class will take place on Saturday, October 15th from 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm at Blossoms (522 Duchess St.). Along with gaining an understanding of the Raindrop Technique and what it can do for family members, I will also do a Raindrop for you to watch, you will give a Raindrop, and you will receive a Raindrop. I believe you will leave feeling like you are equipped and ready to help those people in your life that may benefit from this.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Table- if you have a massage table or can borrow one from someone who does please bring one with you. If you don’t please let me know. It will be 2 people/table.
2. 1 hand Towel, 1 bath towel
3. Raindrop Oils - If you have the Raindrop Kit that will be perfect to bring. If you do not, then you will want to be sure you have the oils you will need: Valor (or Valor 11), Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress, Peppermint, Aroma Siez, Ortho Ease, and V-6. If you do not have these oils you may use mine at a cost of $35.00. Please let me know ahead of time if you will need to use mine.
4. Sheets and a blanket (optional) for your table - 1 sheet to cover the table and one to cover yourself. Blanket to cover yourself while you receive the Raindrop.
5. Water bottle (optional)
6. Short nails - your partner will appreciate it. :)
We will break for supper at approx. 5:00 for a half hour. Please feel free to bring a bagged meal or there may be time to run out and pick something up if you would prefer.