Actions and Detail Panel
Raindrop Technique coming to Winnipeg!
Fri, 11 November 2016, 12:30 PM – 6:30 PM CST
Raindrop classes are coming to Winnipeg! Come out and learn about the Raindrop Technique.
In this class, we will talk about the benefits and the history of the Raindrop Technique and how you can use this Technique for your family. This class will take place on Friday, November 11th from 12:30 pm to 6:30 pm at Charlsewood Senior Centre (5006 Roblin Blvd). Along with gaining an understanding of the Raindrop Technique and what it can do for family members. In the class I will be demonstrating a Raindrop and you will both give and receive a Raindrop.
You will leave feeling like you are equipped and ready to help those people in your life by using the Raindrop technique.
WHAT TO BRING:
1. Table - if you have a massage table, please bring one with you. If you don’t please let me know. It will be 2 people/table.
2. 1 hand Towel, 1 bath towel
3. Raindrop Oils:
Option 1: Raindrop Kit - If you have the Raindrop Kit that will be perfect to bring. If you would like to order one, contact me and I can order one for you.
Option 2: If you have the oils in single form, you can bring these instead of the kit. You will need: Valor (or Valor II), Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Wintergreen, Marjoram, Cypress, Peppermint, Aroma Siez, Ortho Ease, and V-6.
Option 3: If you do not have these oils you may use mine at a cost of $40.00. Please let me know ahead of time if you will need to use mine.
4. Sheets/blanket for the table - 1 sheet to cover the table and one to cover yourself. Blanket to cover yourself while you receive the Raindrop.
5. Water bottle - to keep yourself hydrated
6. Robe (Optional)
7. Short nails - your partner will appreciate it. :)
There is no scheulded supper break, so please bring yourself something to snack on throughout the day.