How do we cultivate qualities in our children so they grow up to be:
- socially responsible
- accountable for their actions
- caring towards their siblings and friends
- able to integrate well with their peers
- conscientious about school, work or family routines
- persevere in the face of challenges
- able to handle and overcome adversity
In this workshop, we will explore how development is meant to unfold in children and what role parents have in helping cultivate growth. We will outline 3 key developmental processes that are necessary for children to mature and integrate well into society as well as find their own passions and talents. We will give practical suggestions and strategies to help lay the foundation for children to flourish.
Space is limited to allow time for questions and discussion.