Actions and Detail Panel
Rally Together Kick-off Webinar
We are excited to launch three Rally Teams to work on three high priority areas identified by a large number of people interested in LD issues from across Canada. This webinar will explain how you can get involved.
We will cover the basics from team roles, staying up-to-date on what other teams are working on, and how you can be a part of the team.
The webinar will only take about 30 minutes and we will be holding multiple sessions on:
- Tuesday January 19th at 1:00 pm eastern / 10:00 am pacific.
- Wednesday January 20th at 4:00 pm eastern / 1:00 pm pacific.
We will be talking about three different teams that you can be a part of:
- An Online Clearinghouse of LD Network Activities
- A regular Communication Channel for the Network
- A Research Portal to connect researchers and practitioners to the best
Everyone is invited to attend, and we are especially excited to talk to potential Rally Team members and leaders. Feel free to forward this message to anyone who might be interested.