Are you ready to connect with 3,000 entrepreneurs from around North America, hear Gary Vaynerchuk speak LIVE, and elevate your brand?
It's happening in Vancouver.
The Real Talk Summit was designed to connect you with successful entrepreneurs from across North America and have the real and raw conversations about what it takes to succeed in business, make an impact, and elevate your brand.
This event will focus on three areas: Purpose, Impact, and Elevation.
We will have leaders who specialize in Solo-Entrepreneurship, Social-Entrepreneurship, and Big Thinkers who will help you understand what it takes to bring your business and career to the next level.
When: March 18th, 2017. 10:00am-6:00pm
Where: Vancouver Convention Center
Who: You and 3,000 other Entrepreneurs from around North America.
- Gary Vaynerchuk (founder of VaynerMedia, Wine Library, and 4-Time NYT bestselling author)
- Danielle LaPorte (founder of The Desire Map and member of Oprah's Super Soul 100)
- Connor Beaton (founder of ManTalks)
- Brian Scudamore (founder of 1-800-GOT-JUNK)
- Al Jessa (Founder of Joey's Restaurants)
- Treya Klassen (VP @ RYU & nominated as Canada's most influential Woman in Business)
- Giovanni Marsico (Founder @ Archangel Academy)
You can join Real Talk Summit on Facebook.
Brought to you by: