We know you're busy. We know you need a break. We know you want to travel, have fun, and feel good while doing it.
It's time for RECESS.
Alight your body with heart-opening yoga practices + heart-racing workouts.
Indulge your taste buds with organic, plant-based global cuisine.
Incite your spirit as you explore the lush beauty of Nicaragua.
Take a peek inside an active volcano, zip line through the jungle, roam the streets of colonial Granada, hit the beach in the country’s surf capital, visit local coffee plantations, or simply relax and swim in Apoyo Lagoon - a volcanic crater lake right outside your door.
**SPACE IS LIMITED ON THIS RETREAT TO 16 PEOPLE**
FAQs | You'll get a full retreat run-down after you register, but here are somethings that will make it easier for you to say "heck yeah I'm coming!"
Where we will be staying?
Apoyo Lodge is a boutique health and wellness retreat space overlooking the beautiful Apoyo Lagoon in rural Nicaragua. They are on a quest to get everyone in the world moving their body and host events and retreats that allow people to find exercise that works for them. Their expertise in crafting meals, experiences, and spaces perfect for a sweaty holiday is exactly why we chose them. Follow them on instagram or check out their website here.
What are we going to do each day?
Each day is beautifully balanced. Some intelligent, sweat-inducing fun with some well-deserved relaxation. Some group activities with lots of space to do your own thing. We believe in choice, so each day you get to select from a number of optional activities. Oh - and we eat really good food. That was a major requirement.
- 6 nights shared occupancy at Apoyo Lodge
- Daily Meditation and Yoga/Fitness class (open to all levels)
- Access to the entire Apoyo Lodge property - inlcuding lake access,
- 3 gourmet, whole food, plant based meals per day
- Roundtrip airport shuttle service
- Travel agent support to help you plan the most cost-effective way to get to and from Apoyo
- Daily cleaning service - all linens and beach towels provided
- 24 hour security
- All natural toiletry products
- Suprise and delight adventures and treats that will make you smile
What's not included?
- Flights to and from Nicaragua
- Additional snacks, juices, and smoothies outside of what is already prepared for you
- Additional nights stay at Apoyo Lodge
How much does it cost?
Before Jan 31st: $943 USD per person.
To reserve your spot, a non-refundable $200 deposit is required, which you can pay through this site.
I still have questions. Who can I talk to?
Please email Miche at firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all your questions.