Actions and Detail Panel
Reconditioning Level 1
Fri, 28 Apr 2017, 12:00 PM – Sun, 30 Apr 2017, 4:00 PM EDT
Using integrated practice techniques and a combined 50+ years of experience, Jaime and Scotty share their system and process in order to lead the growth and expansion of this emerging field of reconditioning.
Reconditioning Level 1: is the first event of a three part course certification series designed to maximize your impact in performance therapy and human movement potential.
The Level 1 course will deliver:
- a broader understanding of the systematic process of holistic assessment
- ability to quickly identify dysfunction and pathology, as well as weak links or critical limitations
- a look into comprehensive programming that results in injury healing and more robust athletes
- an introduction to the proprietary concept of the Physical Literacy Scan
- a highly practical hands-on environment over the 2.5 day program.
- Continuing Educational Units to be used for maintenance of certification
Must I have a specific certification in order to attend this event?
It is an asset to come to this course if you already have experience in working with clientele for improving movement. Many of our delegates have medical or training backgrounds but the most important skillset would be a willingness to learn about movement and an open mindset.
Is there more information about Reconditioning and the information presented in these courses that I can review before coming to this event?
The Primer 1 & 2 module will be available soon on JaimeandScotty.com. These primers summarize most of the theoretical information that will be made practical and succinct at the live events. They are great tools to introduce and expand upon the mindset and approach used by Reconditioning Specialists. They are not currently a pre-requisite to attend our courses.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
As the locations for each event vary throughout the year, the specific instructions will be given to you once you have registered for the event. Most venues will be close to public transportation and other convenient ammenities.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You will receive an email from the organizer upon registering for the event that will have all of the important contact and other info surrounding the particular event.
What's the refund policy?
Cancellations are permitted for the live event courses by direct, confirmed communication with the event organizers.
Should you cancel your registration:
- up until 60 days prior to the event date, you are entitled to a full refund less a 5% administration fee that will be honoured within 30 days following confirmation of registration cancellation.
- inside of 60 days prior to the event, the refuned amount will be subject to a 50% penalty fee.
- inside 10 days the cancellation is not eligible for refund.
We reserve the right to cancel the event at any time up until the event dates and will refund 100% the registration fees to all of the participants within a reasonable period of time.