Record Keeping for the Real Estate Professional
Record Keeping for the Real Estate Professional with Scott Conner and Ken Garth, BDO
Keeping good records will help you understand how well your business is doing, prepare your tax return and financial statements, support your tax deductions not to mention save you hours when you need to pull together your financial information.
This course will show you how to organize your business records simply and effectively.
- Understand how to simply and effectively organize your business records
- How to reduce the amount of income tax paid through accurate and timely record keeping
- Understand HST
- Understand what deductions salespeople are entitled to and how to document and record them
- What source documents should be kept
- Types of Legitimate Business Expenses - Advertising, Vehicle Expenses, Insurance, etc.
- Income Tax/CPP
- and much more