REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure, web-based application designed to support data capture for research studies. REDCap was developed at Vanderbilt University and provided to CAMH through their community license.
You will learn about:
- Types of projects in REDCap. Project templates. Creating a project. Project setup checklist.
- Designing data collection instruments using Redcap Online Designer. Types of data fields, data validation, branching logic, HTML text formatting, matrix fields, calculations.
- Importing and exporting projects using Data Dictionary. REDCap Shared Library. CAMH Data Dictionary.
- Turning your data collection instrument into a survey. Public link.
- Defining events for longitudinal studies and designating data instruments for events.
- User access.
- Production mode.
- Adding and editing records in REDCap. Using Record Status Dashboard.
- Data export formats.