Actions and Detail Panel
REDCap workshop: everything about surveys and data collection - December 22...
Thu, 22 December 2016, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure, web-based application designed to support data capture for research studies. REDCap was developed at Vanderbilt University and provided to CAMH through their community license.
You will learn about:
- Survey Design.
- Inviting Participants by email.
- Types of surveys: anonymous and non-anonymous.
- Public link and individual links.
- Survey Queue and Autocontinue option.
- Survey notifications
- Automatic survey invitations vs manual
- Data Import Tool
- REDCap Mobile