Actions and Detail Panel
Reflections 2017 Global Conference
Wed, 6 Sep 2017, 7:30 AM – Sat, 9 Sep 2017, 6:30 PM SST
PRE-CONFERENCE - CoachingOurselves Masterclasses
This half-day is targeted for CoachingOurselves partners and practitioners, and for Coaches, L&D professionals, HR professionals who are interested in learning more about CoachingOurselves. Choice of three masterclasses: Practitioner Introduction Masterclass Experienced Designer Masterclass Partner Business Model Masterclass
This half day will be held at the McGill Executive Institute
DAY 1 - CoachingOurselves as community
This year’s theme explores the rapidly growing world of CoachingOurselves peer group coaching. The modern leadership development professional is constantly challenged to deliver engaging programs with organizational impact. The Reflections 2017 conference is the key opportunity for CoachingOurselves practitioners to gather and learn from Henry Mintzberg and other thought leaders, and customer stories to make the most of your investment in peer-group coaching.
Attendees will experience:
- Keynotes – From the CoachingOurselves team and prominent thought leaders.
- Customer insights – Real world stories of how our customers and partners are creating leadership development programs which develop individuals, teams and change the organization.
- Global Update – Updates on from CoachingOurselves partners around the world.
- What’s new and next – What is coming from CoachingOurselves 2017 – find out here first!
- Peer Networking – Extensive opportunities for peer networking, knowledge sharing and benchmarking.
- Entertainment – It’s not all work – you also get to party with your peers!
DAY 2 - Rebalancing Society
This year we are also proud to host “A Conference within a Conference”: Rebalancing Society presented with Atypic. Henry Mintzberg, founder of CoachingOurselves, show us how the rebuilding community in organizations leads to improved business results and a more balanced society. We explore this theme in depth with a full day of speakers and events during the second day of Reflections 2017.
DAY 3 - The Great Canadian Canoe Trip
This is an incredible opportunity to canoe down “Rivière-du-Diable” (Devil’s River) in Mont-Tremblant National Park. This semi-guided 4 hour canoe trip is suitable for experienced canoes and novice paddlers alike.The river meanders through the Mont-Tremblant National park providing exceptional views and beautiful forested landscapes.