REIKI Level 1 Certification with Holy Fire II
Join us for this interactive full day intensive course where we will learn how to channel the Reiki Holy Fire energy to bring balance, healing & wholeness to yourself and others.
This training is open to everyone - no previous experience necessary.
Reiki is a beautiful life-force energy given to us as a gift to renew and heal ourselves and others. You will be attuned to the Holy Fire Reiki energy, which will connect you to this incredible source of love. It creates an opening for a flow of Reiki enabling you to channel this energy. You will be taught how to allow this energy to come from the Universal light, through your heart, and out through your hands.
On completion of this class, you will be certified and able to give Reiki treatments to yourself and others.
- Learn how Reiki began
- Discussions, demonstrations & practice time
- Perform & Receive a full Reiki Session
- Learn Byosen Scanning & the Hand Placement System
- Connect with your Reiki guides
- Opening up to Trust your intuition
- Learn the 5 Reiki Ideals
- Receive the Holy Fire II - Reiki Level 1 Attunement
- Receive your Reiki Level 1 Certification
- Receive a Complete Reiki Manual “Reiki The Healing Touch” by William Rand
- Learn the basics of how to incorporate Essential Oils into your Reiki practice
My intention is to have you leaving confident and ready to give Reiki to yourself & others!
Sunday October 30th: 12pm - 7pm
What to bring?
• Journal & Pen
• Light snacks (if needed)
$145 Early Bird
$165 the week of
$80 for people who have taken the course before or who have been certified in Usui Reiki Level 1 or above.
OPTIONAL: Young Living Aromatherapy Starter Kit to use on yourself & in your Reiki practice: $160* (* includes free online support group & monthly calls to help you integrate these powerful essential oils in your personal life and Reiki practice) contact Callie for details!
Location: The Wholeness Hub (exact location will be given upon registration)
How to Register & secure your spot: PayPal “friends & family” or Venmo Callie Sorensen at: firstname.lastname@example.org