Join Dany Lyne to study Reiki as taught by Dr. Usui and the tools Lyne uses to support her intuition, connection to Universal Love and the self-healing potential we wish to awaken in ourselves, family, friends and clients. The programs are designed to support budding Reiki practitioners as well as yoga teachers, naturopaths, osteopaths, RMTs and other healthcare professionals who wish to include aspects of Dany Lyne’s unique approach into their practice. Each workshop is also a healing ritual, presenting the student with the opportunity to identify and release blockages. Each can be approached as a personal initiatory journey, bringing light and love to a wounded self. The atmosphere is charged with the potential for growth, transcendence and transformation.
Friday, May 19, 2017
358 Dupont Street Toronto.
10 a.m to 5 p.m
The Reiki empowerment attunement reawakens the ability you have to self-heal. The process opens the heart, crown and palm chakras and creates an empowering link between you and Ki energy. This workshop introduces you to the architecture of the subtle bodies and the infrastructure of disease and trauma in the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy fields. The practicum focuses both on the hand positions for self-practice.
- Gassho Meiso Meditation—Morning Ritual
- The History of Reiki
- Reiki Principles
- What Is Reiki?
- The Healing Journey
- Who Can Benefit?
- The Detox Process (Hydration, Detox Foods, Detox Baths, Yoga and Exercise)
- Architecture of the Energy Bodies (Chakras, Currents of Manifestation and Liberation and Aura)
- Joshin Kokyuu-Ho: Breathing Technique
- Kenyoku: Dry Bathing
- Reiji-Ho: The Reiki Prayer
- Byosen Scan
Dany Lyne uses the embodiment of high-frequency energy to activate full human potential. Her method ignites a new approach to living in creative genius and personal freedom through capturing and enhancing Loving Kindness and compassion in the four bodies: physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. She draws from her experience as a trauma intuitive and CranioSacral therapist, studies with indigenous healers in Africa and Central America, insights during meditation and her personal passion for stimulating her clients’ connection to the life force. Her greatest joy is sharing her discoveries with others.
Preparing for the Workshop
- It is recommended not to eat one hour before class.
- Aim to avoid caffeine, alcohol, recreational drugs, chocolate and sugar in the 24 hours before class. Your energy fields will be more receptive to the healing energy offered to you during Dany Lyne’s healing circle.
- Bring a light lunch.
- We provide meditation cushions for the class. Bring your own for optimal comfort if you have a favourite cushion.
- Bring a yoga mat if you own one. There are some yoga mats in the space.
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for long periods of sitting and gentle stretching.
- Bring layers to adapt to room temperature and sudden hot or cold sensations due to energy shifts and healing in our four bodies.