- Are you tired of playing in life’s little league? Constantly feeling frustrated and restless because you know there is more to life than:
- o The constant paycheck from the job that buys you the fine things of life but doesn’t fuel your heart?
- o The empty relationships that constantly and consistently take from you without giving back?
- o A dreamless life full of “unanswered” prayers and dashed hopes?
- o A religious life that doesn’t nurture your spirit?
- Are you tired of competing and struggling at work, in business and in relationships because you just don’t know what your purpose is? Who your tribe is?
- Are you tired of constantly playing defense to life’s ever-falling rocks? Trying to stay afloat in the middle of strong waves threatening to drown your soul?
- Are you sick of warding off human and other obstacles constantly blocking the path to your purpose?
- Are you ready to face your fears, conquer them so you can live the life you know deep down in your heart you were created to live?
If any of these ring a bell, then know you are not alone. My name is Tope Fajingbesi-Balogun, and I would have checked all the boxes above until I finished learning the RELEASE formula in August 2015. It took me 4 years and 4 unplugged solo journeys to fully prove the RELEASE formula I am going to teach you in 7 days.
If you are ready to find, fund and fully unleash your purpose in 2017 and beyond, be sure to RSVP on this page. Final registration will begin on November 16th 2016, but will be open to only those who pre-registered.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions about the RELEASE 360 program.
How much will the program cost and when is payment due?
Although payment is not due until November, you can expect to pay $97 for this program, which is valued at $497. This is a special price for a small group of students. The price will never be this low again.
Will we have classes all through the 7 days?
No. The program will start with a 60 minute webinar, followed by an optional 30 minute Q&A session on December 11th. The next 5 days will be spent doing individual homework and loads of journaling and reflections. Participants will receive daily task assignments and prompts via email to guide the process. Each participant will also have complimentary one-on-one session (30-45 minutes) with Tope during this time. Classes will reconvene/wrap up on December 17th with a 60 minute webinar, followed by an optional 60 minute Q&A session.
What if I cannot get on the live webinar?
All registered partiipants will have access to the class recordings until January 17th 2017.
I do not want to participate in a group class. Can I work with Tope one-on-one instead of attending the RELEASE 360 program?
Yes, you may. However I will advice that you attend the RELEASE program before scheduling a one-on-one session. You will derive value that way. Although RELEASE 360 involves two group webinars, participants will not be required to share information with other members of the program. Issues discussed with Tope will be treated with utmost confidence.