San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A wrong date was ublished. The meeeting is at Metro Hall (Rm 303) Aug 20 from 5 to 7 pm
After a successful meeting of newly formed SIP Events committee, see attached, we want to take the planning to the next stage and wants to do a dry-run of SIP 18th Anniversary Celebration.
We will make this like a real event:
- There will be Networking Segment. Just like sponsors every attendees will get an opportunity to display your brochures/resumes/services and your business cards.
- We will set-up a registration table.
- We will invite speakers to give presentation (let us know if you wish to present, LCD projector will be provided. We will also attempt to webcast.
- There will a presentation of SIP’s Profile and History.
- Volunteers with assignemenets will describe their:
- Perception of the task
- How they will implement
- Resources Required
Please join our SIP Events Team group on the Facebook:
For more information, please contact:
- Laura Tyson, Event Director at 416-670-6688 firstname.lastname@example.org
- nMax Haroon at 416-891-4937 email@example.com
When & Where
Max Haroon, a social entrepreneur and an author is a retired IT and e-Marketing specialist, is the founder of the Society of Internet Professionals, www.sipgroup.org, Life Transformation Institute www.Life-Transformation-Institute.org. and Authors Collaboration Marketing Group He evangelizes leveraging the Internet and is a notable speakerat conferences and symposiums. Since 1985 Max has hosted many social and educational events including workshops and conferences and authors numerous publication on various topics using print and online media. Web folio: http://www.maxharoon.org/ email:firstname.lastname@example.org