Rentals in BC Stratas
All VISOA members are invited to a short Special General Meeting, to affirm our constitution and bylaws in compliance with the new Societies Act.
Following the SGM our seminar presentation will be: Rentals in BC Stratas
- pros and cons of rental prohibition bylaws
- what important points need to be covered in a rental restriction bylaw
- tips for stratas with no rental restrictions
- how to handle exemption requests
- how to deal with short-term vacation rentals
- how to be a good strata landlord
- duties and responsibilities of tenants in a strata
- how tenants fit into the Civil Resolution Tribunal
The formal presentations will be followed by a Q/A session.
Advance tickets: No charge for VISOA members. $20 for non-members.
For information on becoming a member, see our website visoa.bc.ca
Tickets at the door (if seats available) $10 for members, $30 for non-members.