San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
My company isn’t big enough to do R&T.
R&T isn’t just for OEMs and Tier 1s. R&T is thinking out of the box.
Before R&T becomes a working project, it takes some research to find the resources required to “get it off the ground”. Join OAC for this kick-off event as we work to build a collaborative Ontario Aerospace R&T Community. This R&T day will provide you with a toolbox of resources that will assist you in addressing:
- Finding an academic partner
- Identifying capabilities and areas of focus of academic institutions
- Understanding the funding program options that are available
- Developing a network across all levels of the research & development chain
- o With industry - OEM to SME – all levels in the supply chain
- o With academic partners - universities & colleges
- o With funding partners – who to contact, programs currently available
In addition, you will
- Receive an Aerospace R&T Source Book – identifying academic partners, funding partners, contacts
- Learn about Areas of focus for the Aerospace Technology Roadmap
We look forward to your participation on March 22, as we take this first step in building the community and growing our networks.